Sunday 21 February 2016

Healthy Habits Challenge: Day 13

Today I want you to:
 
Make a new meal you've never made before!
 
There have been a few food related habits to try so far, so I don't know if there's much for me to explain that I haven't mentioned before.
 
This new meal could be a new pancake recipe to a ratatouille good enough for the Queen, I don't mind, as long as you've never made it before.
 
Hopefully you'll be a bit of a better cook after doing this challenge, and hopefully you'll have discovered some new ingredients/foods that you like.
 
Remember that it's meant to be fun, so go ahead and get someone to cook the meal with you. Whether it's a disaster or your new favourite recipe, it should be fun to try!
 
If you can't think of anything to make, there are hundreds of blogs on the internet that just make recipes and meal ideas for you to try so have a look.
 
Personally, I love the look of this soup so that's what I'll be making!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment