Wednesday 10 February 2016

Healthy Habits Challenge: Day 2

Today I want you to:
 
Meditate for 5 minutes (or longer)!
 
I have never managed to meditate for more than 2 minutes because I get bored, but I have a feeling that if I stick with it (I'm not sure if 5 minutes is long enough, though), I will feel really relaxed and calm.
 
Meditation is good for you because it reduces stress and it is suggested to improve immunity and make you more likely to avoid arthritis, joint pain and high blood pressure.
 
5 minutes just to try meditation is just a way for us to have a go, and if we enjoy it or feel better because of it, we can carry on.
 
You could meditate when you wake up, before you go to bed or any time in between, just make sure you do because it could be something you really love. Surely 5 minutes of sitting still and relaxing isn't too much to ask?
 
Have fun! 
Thanks Juliette for posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment