Thursday 11 February 2016

Healthy Habits Challenge: Day 3

Today I want you to:
 
Do a youtube workout!
 
No matter what your age, gender or goal is, there will be a workout on youtube that will be great for you. They don't require much space but can really be effective and difficult.
 
It could only take 3 minutes if you want, or you could go for it and try an hour long workout, either way, I want you to try it and if you don't like it, that's fine, but if you're anything like me, these workouts are the perfect thing for when it's too cold to go running.
 
Personally, I love Blogilates, Rebecca-Louise Fitness, Popsugar Fitness and Carly Rowena. When I wake up in the morning I like to do a quick 3 minute workout which is intense but over in no time.
 
Some other good fitness channels are Fitness Blender, BeFit and Tone it Up.
 
Give it a go, good luck!
This is Cassey from Blogilates, she's so happy that it's impossible to not enjoy the workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment