Tuesday 16 February 2016

Healthy Habits Challenge: Day 8

Today I want you to:
 
Try yoga!
 
This is something I've never tried but want to because I know that there are great health benefits like it improves flexibility, improves strength, improves posture, betters your bone health, makes you happier and helps you focus. Those are just a few!
 
If, like me you don't really know any yoga poses or how to do it, Yoga With Adriene is a really good youtube channel with loads of different yoga videos to try for any ability, plus Adriene is a really nice person!
 
Personally, I think yoga seems boring, but Ella Denton inspires me to give it a go because her view of life is so refreshing and simple, and if I can do something to be more like her (she does a lot of yoga), it's worth a try.
 
A good thing about yoga is you don't need any equipment (except for a mat if you want, but it's not essential if you have soft carpets) so there are NO EXCUSES, go for it!
 
 
 


Neither of us had done yoga before but this pose looked very yoga-y. Who did it best?

No comments:

Post a Comment